June 5, 2015

Celebrate!

Hello everyone,

Happy Friday!!
Boy...it's SOOO hot here!! I am SO not used to it anymore! It completly took my breath away,when i opend the front door this monring!While typing my blog here,i am sweating my butt off!! Sorry for all the summer lovers,i just don't like it!! :/
Ok,enough about the weather! ;)

I made a card for the new CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge!!


I've used Clearly Besotted's awesome Sunburst Stamp Set!! The flowers are also from Clearly Besotted,from their Flowers & Flourishes Stamp and Die Set!! I've used MFT - Hybrid Inks for the stamping! The stitched panel was cut using My Creative Time's Stitched Rectangular Frame Dies + More! The little Gems are from Bo Bunny!




I wish you all a wonderful weekend!!

Thank you so much for stopping by!!!

7 comments:

Michelle said...

Beautiful..... amazing colors and the perfect bit of dimension! Love this take on CTS #126!

Kay Miller said...

Wowza!! I love this!! such pretty colors and beautiful flowers! You're amazing! I don't like heat and summer either! I'm a winter and fall person :) Have a great weekend my friend and stay cool! :) ((Hugs))

Petra Swart said...

I'm not a summer person, either, Cindy!!!! Hope the weather has cooled down by now!!!!
Your card is simply stunning!! WOW, I love the colours you have used for the beautiful flowers and the sentiment looks absolutely great!!!! Oh, I keep on going back to have another look!!! This is really beautiful and I love it a LOT!!!!! A winner in my books!!!!
Have a great weekend!!!!

Michelle said...

I'm not a fan of Summer, either, and I live in sub-tropical Brisbane (where it gets VERY hot)! Luckily for me, it is currently Winter and much more pleasant. :-) Your card is really beautiful. I love the colours you've used. Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) This Sketch!

Diana K said...

Wish I hadn't looked. Now I'll never be able to get this amazing card out of my head for the CAS(E) this sketch! challenge :(

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is fabulous! I love your take on the sketch!

cm said...

I'm with you on not being a fan of super hot weather; makes me lazy and unmotivated! Even though you're sweltering, you've still managed to create another amazing card! Pairing the Sunbursts with flowers: brilliant! Stunning!
Hugs~c