May 28, 2015

Do Over Thursday

Hi everyone,

Happy Thursday!!

Today i am back with Do Over Thursday from My Creative Time!!

Means,we are taking a project that we once made and didn't really like it,and doing it over again!

I choose a card,that i made several month ago! I never really liked it!!


I did keep the placement though and some of the stamps and dies that i've used on my first one!
For the background,i used Build a Chevi Background,white heat embossed it and sponged over it with Distress Inks.Than i die cut the big flag shape with Tag Dies and did the Bokeh effect on it! Than i used the frame from the 4x4 Journal Die + More and also sponged it with Distress Inks!
The Airballoon is from The Sky is the Limit,which i watercolored with...yap...distress Ink! ;)
I cut the stars from Bunch of Stitched Stars out of white cardstock!



Please stop by Emma's Blog and look at what she and some girls of the Team made today!!

Thank you for stopping by!!

10 comments:

Joan Smith said...

WOW Your card is gorgeous....Love the colors and your hot air balloon is outstanding. WOW You really did one awesome creative job...and girl you totally outdid yourself using Miss Emma's goodies and your watercoloring is beautiful.
WOWIE WOW What a card!! YOU ROCK!!

Crafting Katie said...

Your balloon card is just gorgeous, Cindy! I love the colors and every single detail and technique! Love your first card too!

snappy scrappy said...

LOVE this...the colours are GORGEOUS!

quilt4fun2 said...

I wouldn't trash the first card...I like it. I do love the purple one though. Beautiful techniques and inking. Great job.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Linda Hott said...

I really like both of your cards! They are pretty. TFS :)

Kay Miller said...

Oh your do over card is wonderful Cindy! I really like the first one too though :) heheh! Love the embossing and colors on the second!! So many fun layers! Beautiful work!! ((Hugs))

jessica said...

LOVE your do over but I loved your original too :)
AWESOME job Cindy!

Petra Swart said...

I love both these cards, Cindy, but the lovely colours of the redo really shines!!!! Lovely layering of all the elements!!! The chevron bg is great!!!
Love it!!!
Have a great weekend!!!

Jean said...

How fun is this - your balloon card is terrific! Great designs!

Karren said...

Great re-do card! The rich tones look fabulous with the chevrons.