June 12, 2014

One of a Kind

Hello everyone,

I am keeping this one very short.Wanne bake some Muffins before the girls get home in a little! :)

I got a pretty simple card to share with you today,which i made for the latest retro sketches Challenge!!





supplies: Clearly Besotted - Scientifically Speaking, My Creative Time - Stitched Heart Layering Dies - More of my Favorite Sayings, Hero Arts - Brush Stamps, Jenni Bowlin Ink, Wink of Stella, Glossy Accents

Sorry,for keeping this very...very short!!

Thank you so much for stopping by!!!

5 comments:

Cathryn said...

Adorable card! Love the background you did! :)

Debbie said...

Super cute!

Kay Miller said...

OH how cute Cindy!! Love those little beaker things! You do amazing things with CB stamps! I think Stephanie needs to make you a perm!!

cm said...

Your little beakers filled with colourful love potions are utterly adorable. The grey swooshes background the wee hearts, the sentiment...beyond outstanding! Love this times a zillion! And what an awesome mom you are, baking treats for your girls! So special... Hugs~c

canadian_liner said...

Brilliant interpretation of the three elements on the sketch! I love the "girly" colours you used for your {love} potions, too. Thanks for your kind comment on my FMS submission this week.