October 12, 2013

CAS-ual Fridays

Hello everyone,

Happy saturday!!
WOW,i actualy didn't upload a card yesterday...how weird!! haha
But i have one today,so it's all back to normal!! ;) Just kidding!

Today i am showing a card i made for the latest CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!!


CFC117:  Use real or faux stitching on your CAS project.

I've been a little "lazy" and just did some faux stitching on mine! ;)
Haven't done real stitching in...hmmm...well,it's been a while!!

Got my new order yesterday from Clearly Besotted!! Oh,how i LOVE this Company!!! I am so happy i discovered them!!
So i used their cute new Tasty Treats Stamp and Dies Set!


supplies: American Crafts - white smooth Cardstock, My Minds Eye - Flair Papers, Hero Arts Shadow Inks, Glossy Accents, Clearly Besotted Stamps - Tasty Treats Stamps and Dies

Thank you for stopping by!!

Have a great weekend!! :)

6 comments:

Gertrude said...

Die Karte gefällt mir sehr gut
lg gertrude

KayM said...

Oh Cindy this is awesome!! I love Clearly Besotted stamps too. I just got my first ones recently and they stamp so nicely!

Niki G said...

How fun! Love the strips of pattern paper and stitch work.

Alice Wertz said...

so cute and sweet! darling card! thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Kim H said...

Cindy ~ yet another "SWEET" CAs card! Love the papers and colors! I so need to start doing CAS more often~ I LOVE the looks of your cards!

Jocelyn Olson said...

What a beautiful card! I love the colors and the yummy cupcake image. The stitching make a perfect frame! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!