October 12, 2013

CAS-ual Fridays

Hello everyone,

Happy saturday!!
WOW,i actualy didn't upload a card yesterday...how weird!! haha
But i have one today,so it's all back to normal!! ;) Just kidding!

Today i am showing a card i made for the latest CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!!


CFC117:  Use real or faux stitching on your CAS project.

I've been a little "lazy" and just did some faux stitching on mine! ;)
Haven't done real stitching in...hmmm...well,it's been a while!!

Got my new order yesterday from Clearly Besotted!! Oh,how i LOVE this Company!!! I am so happy i discovered them!!
So i used their cute new Tasty Treats Stamp and Dies Set!


supplies: American Crafts - white smooth Cardstock, My Minds Eye - Flair Papers, Hero Arts Shadow Inks, Glossy Accents, Clearly Besotted Stamps - Tasty Treats Stamps and Dies

Thank you for stopping by!!

Have a great weekend!! :)

6 comments:

Gertrude said...

Die Karte gefällt mir sehr gut
lg gertrude

Kay Miller said...

Oh Cindy this is awesome!! I love Clearly Besotted stamps too. I just got my first ones recently and they stamp so nicely!

Unknown said...

How fun! Love the strips of pattern paper and stitch work.

Alice said...

so cute and sweet! darling card! thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Kim H said...

Cindy ~ yet another "SWEET" CAs card! Love the papers and colors! I so need to start doing CAS more often~ I LOVE the looks of your cards!

Jocelyn Olson said...

What a beautiful card! I love the colors and the yummy cupcake image. The stitching make a perfect frame! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!