September 26, 2013

Sealed with a Kiss

Hi everyone,

It's me again with my second card for the Freshly Made Sketches Challenge!
As i said in my earlier post,i just had to make another one! :) Love this Sketch!!


And here it is
My 13 year old daughter Jamie fell in Love with it.She wants to have it....she said it's her favorite of the ones i made lately! :) Not sure what she's going to do with it...doesn't matter,i was so happy about her sweet words! :)



supplies: Echo Park - Sweet Day Papers, Rhinestones, Glossy Accents, American Crafts Cardstock, My Creative Time - Happy Mail Stamp Set, Distress Ink to color the envelope

Thank you for stopping by!!

2 comments:

Jen Mitchell said...

I can see why your daughter loves it! It's got that great smooch on it! Love your take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Deepti said...

oh how fun this card is, I love the sealing with a kiss idea :)