November 23, 2011

I miss you

Good morning crafty friends,

Here comes my first post as a "new" DT member for Scrapbuggy!! :)
I am so happy to be back!! :)

I've created a card for today,using the cute...cute...SUPER cute Buggy Designs - Button Bear die!!! :)
I just love him! And the good thing...he will be back in stock very soon! If you don't have this die yet...you should defently get it,when you get the chance to!!! :) There are so many ways,of using it! You can let him sit,stand...our let him hold things,by not using the included body!! Which i did for my card today!

supplies: Kraft CS, Pearls, Distress Ink, Twine, EK Success Edge Punch, My Mind's Eye - Vanity Fair 6x6 Paper Pack, My Creative Time - Heart die - Small Talk Stamp Set and the Happy Mail Stamp Set

Thank you SO much for stopping by!! :)

Hugs,
Cindy

6 comments:

Luanne said...

super cute! wanna hug the bear.

Luanne
craftersreference.blogspot.com

Crafting Katie said...

Too, too cute! I love the papers you used, and that bear is just adorable holding Emma's heart!!!

Glora said...

This is ADORABLE!!!!! I just love bears and he is so perfect holding that little Miss you heart! Beautiful job! Hugs- Glora

tracym110 said...

This is so adorable Cindy! Love it!
Tracy M

Kate said...

This is so adorable my friend. I just love it.

Hugs,
Kate

Cindy :) said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwww, lil heart melter, he looks like he could be saying sry tooo, ;) ya, now that I said that, he will be in the previous post, lol