July 10, 2011

Thank you...

...from the Bottom of my Heart! Is the "title" i made for my card today!
This is a card i am going to send to my Grandma in the USA.She is such a special person in my life! Too bad i don't see her a lot.Every few years! :( Wished it would be different! Hopefully one of these days!

I used Emma's ( My Creative Time ) This&That Stamp Set! One of my favorites of her!! Looove it!!


supplies: Bazzill CS, White Gel Pen, Satinribbon, ColorBox Chalk Ink, Cuttlebug for embossing, Echo Park - A Walk in the Park 6x6 Paper Pack, Martha Stewart Butterflies Punch, Liquid Pearls, Stickles, My Creative Time - This&That Stamp Set

Thank you so much for stopping by!!! :)

Have a wonderful day everyone!! :)

7 comments:

bonnie said...

Awww super cute Cindy you're Grandma will love it! :) Hugs x

Cathryn said...

Beautiful card Cindy! I love, love the papers you put together! Hugs, Cathryn :)

Crafting Katie said...

So pretty, Cindy! I love the gorgeous colors and patterns you used!

Gia said...

Very sweet card!

Glora said...

WOW, this is so gorgeous! You make such beautiful and classy cards. I love it! Hugs- Glora

Shar said...

Oh I love it! The colors and patterns are gorgeous!!

Shar

lmkindell1 said...

I am sure she will love it. Great job.