July 10, 2011

Thank you...

...from the Bottom of my Heart! Is the "title" i made for my card today!
This is a card i am going to send to my Grandma in the USA.She is such a special person in my life! Too bad i don't see her a lot.Every few years! :( Wished it would be different! Hopefully one of these days!

I used Emma's ( My Creative Time ) This&That Stamp Set! One of my favorites of her!! Looove it!!


supplies: Bazzill CS, White Gel Pen, Satinribbon, ColorBox Chalk Ink, Cuttlebug for embossing, Echo Park - A Walk in the Park 6x6 Paper Pack, Martha Stewart Butterflies Punch, Liquid Pearls, Stickles, My Creative Time - This&That Stamp Set

Thank you so much for stopping by!!! :)

Have a wonderful day everyone!! :)

8 comments:

bonnie said...

Awww super cute Cindy you're Grandma will love it! :) Hugs x

Cathryn said...

Beautiful card Cindy! I love, love the papers you put together! Hugs, Cathryn :)

Crafting Katie said...

So pretty, Cindy! I love the gorgeous colors and patterns you used!

Gia said...

Very sweet card!

Lisa said...

Beautiful card.

Glora said...

WOW, this is so gorgeous! You make such beautiful and classy cards. I love it! Hugs- Glora

Scrapendipity said...

Oh I love it! The colors and patterns are gorgeous!!

Shar

lmkindell1 said...

I am sure she will love it. Great job.