February 7, 2011

Digital Stamps by....

....Kay Miller!!!! I ADORE them!!! I am one lucky girl to be creating for this women.Not just that she makes amazing Digital Scrapbook Kits and she is so talented with Polymer Clay...NO...now she even starts selling Digital Stamps!! And they are just like everything Kay does...perfect!!! Yup,like i said...i am one lucky girl. :)
I made a card using her new digital Stamp Heather Valentine and her new beautiful Digital Valentine Papers!!
And since i could NOT wait to use one of Emma's ( My creative time ) stamp sets,i just had to include it here in this card.I used her "You had me at Chocolate" Set.Fits perfect with Kay's Digital Stamp.


I colored her with my twin touch markers.

Also used: Pearls, Bazzill CS, Stickles, ColorsBox Chalk ink, Rhinestones,Lace ribbon, Grosgrain ribbon, Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch, Spellbinder Nestabilities

Thank you for stopping by! :)

2 comments:

Kay Miller said...

Wow!!! You did a gorgeous job on this!! Your colored her so fantastically!! Your card is just beautiful! Thank you so much for the blog spot :D I appreciate that so much! Hugs :)

Cheryl First said...

What a cutie patootie!